Here is the procedure:
1. Create new account: click “Sign Up” at 1st ICIEP homepage.
2. Check you email and activate your account.
3. Login to your account: click “Login” at 1st ICIEP homepage or direct link in your email.
4. Fill all personal data and abstract/paper detail required.
5. Submit your paper for proceeding according to the required format (MUST follow the paper template).
6. Monitor and check your registration status and progress by login to your account.
7. The conference committee will send officially letter and announce the paper review result: Accepted or Rejected.
8. Make the payment (only after announcement of paper acceptance – LOA received) and upload the payment proof through our online system (NOT email): by login to your account, then select “Payment Confirmation” menu under “Followed Event – 1st ICIEP” dashboard.
9. Create your presentation.
10. Go to the conference as per schedule.
Note for publication: Please check with any plagiarism detection software and make sure to have only at most 20% similarity score. Any paper with more than 20% similarity score will not be considered in the publication database unless specify to us the proof of similarity score.
GENERAL PAPER GUIDELINES
1. The article should be original and has not been published or considered to be published in any conference proceeding, journal, or other forms of reviewed publication.
2. Please check with any plagiarism detection software and make sure to have only at most 20% similarity score. Any paper with more than 20% similarity score will not be considered in the publication database unless specify to us the proof of similarity score.
3. The article’s word count: 2000 – 2500 words (not exceeding 2500 words, all included) or maximum 4 pages using template (all included).
4. The article should be written in English. Non-English words, when necessary, should be formatted italic. The first mention of an abbreviation should be followed by the word/name of the group, then only the abbreviation for the next mentions.
5. The article should follow the author-date style of Harvard referencing style (see Paper template section for the template).
6. Author should provide a signed copyright statement and permission verification statement (see copyright and verification form download).
7. Any pictures and photos included in the article should be free from copyrights and ethical issues.
8. The article should perform good language quality or it needs to be revised and undergo through an academic and professional proofreader.
9. Range of proofreading service cost from Research Synergy Institute (Research Synergy Foundation Group) is amount IDR 750.000 – IDR 1.500.000 (depend on pages and language quality).